It's All About Getting You Where You Want to Be
As a communication, leadership, and executive coach my goal is to help you unleash the power of your strengths so you can be more effective, and more fulfilled, at work.
I’ve spent the last two decades helping managers and executives build stronger relationships, craft messaging that resonates with their audiences, effectively present data and concepts, and communicate complex messages clearly. My work in both the agency setting, as well as in education and performance, allows me to help professionals present their best selves, inspire others, and lead with confidence.
Here’s how I can help you
Every individual’s goals are different, and our discovery call will allow me to understand yours to ensure I’m the right fit to help. To give you an idea of how I’ve helped people in the past, here are some common topics and themes where coaching my clients has helped:
- Building or refining your personal brand
- Being a more influential and authentic leader
- Proving your case in order to ensure stakeholder buy-in
- Getting unstuck (in your current position or career path)
- Communicating complex concepts to other business units
- Creating and delivering powerful and engaging presentations (public speaking)
- Crafting more effective internal communications like emails
- Conducting better meetings in person or through technology
- Managing remote teams more effectively
- Writing for results
- Communicating better to ensure alignment and engagement
- Positioning yourself as a trusted resource or thought leader, internally and externally
Here are some of the things I typically hear when I meet new clients. Sound like you? I can help.
- I want to be a better leader for my team and need advice on how to be more effective.
- I want to be a leader who others want to follow.
- I know my stuff, but I’m not communicating it well with partners, colleagues, senior leadership, or board members.
- I feel like I’ve lost my influence or credibility and need to figure out why.
- I know something needs to change, but I don’t know what. I feel stuck.
- I need to create and deliver better presentations.
- I get nervous when presenting my work.
- I’m not getting the responses I expect from email or other online communications.
- I want to be more consequential during meetings, but have trouble speaking up or being heard.
- I need to make concepts and ideas easier to understand.
- I have to prove the value of my work without overloading my audience with too many complex concepts or data points.
- I need to practice having difficult conversations so I can feel more comfortable addressing team issues, and ensure better outcomes.
- I got a well-deserved promotion, and am managing a new team that operates differently from the people I’m used to leading. I need help communicating with them more effectively.
- I have a high stakes meeting coming up, and need to make a persuasive argument that must be clear and strong. I may also need to be prepared to answer questions from a panel of peers or industry experts.
Please visit The Comvia Group’s website to learn more about the communication, presentation and leadership coaching services I provide.
All I need is 15-to-20 minutes of your time to discuss your challenges and goals to ensure I am a good fit to help.
No charge. No obligation. Let’s do this….